Friday, January 30, 2015

Books & Bloggers Swap Reveal


I can't wait to show you the goodies my swap partner Sara sent me!


Sara blogs at Carpe Librum Girl.  I love the name of her blog.  It's so creative!  We share similar tastes which is always amazing because as we all know, liking the same books=instant besties!  

Here are the goodies I got!


Oh and Sara is not only witty, but she's creative and thoughtful too!  I l love that she wrote out a card! Check out the bookmarks she made and sent me! You can see them in the bottom of this picture with the black ribbons.  She even has her own shop on IG!
I'm gaga for hot chocolate and tea, which I didn't mention, but that makes a total mind reader!  And they're perfect for reading too!

The books:



Wishlist:  I am very happy to have gotten The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan.  I can't wait to dive in it!

Book You Loved: Sara was so kind to give me Never Never which I coincidentally had on my wishlist as well!
Book You Want to Read that They Might Like:  Rush by Maya Banks
This swap was amazing.  I look forward to doing it again!

Thanks to the ladies over on http://cgswaps.blogspot.com/ for hosting this swap!  Make sure you check them out for awesome swaps!

12 comments:

  1. What a great swap package. You really hit the jackpot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Sara's been participating for a few more than me, but thanks to her I've got some great ideas for future swaps! Thanks for stopping by Wendy!

      Delete
  2. So much fun in this box!!! I love all the bookmarks especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love that she gave you such great reading goodies, and TWO books of your wish list. How fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Beth! I like to gift off the wishlist, so she got three books off her wishlist and one was autographed! :)

      Delete
  4. Those look like great books and it's so nice when you can get more than one off of your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Miss Angie! It's always a wonderful surprise when you get something off your wish list, but two, that's awesome!

      Delete
  5. I'm hearing some great stuff about Never Never. Great swap package! Looks like you made out like a bandit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I did Lisa! She had these amazing personal touches that I look to use in any future swaps I participate in!

      Delete
  6. You received some amazing swag!! Love those book marks! That took a lot of love and time :D I've heard about Never Never being a great book, so you'll have to share with us what you thought! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the book marks too! I used to collect them as a kid, so I was super happy with them! I hope to get to Never Never soon!

      Delete

 

Blogger news

About