Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cover Re-Reveal and Character Interviews: Fallen Crest High by Tijan

The cover for Fallen Crest High has once again be redone and I'm excited to bring it to you along with an interview from most of the Fallen Crest Family.  We got them as they were having another family meeting and got to ask them a bunch of questions.  You may be surprised what they divulged.  

Plus if you weren't aware, the first book of this series is free  at three of the four buy links given below.  I'd suggest running to buy it if you haven't already, and hope you'll love it as much as I do.  

Cover




I must say I like this cover as much as I did the previous one, although I liked that one a lot too.  I did feel as if the previous one didn't really reflect all that was packed into the book, and this one certainly reflects some of the drama/action that takes place.  


Purchase Links:



Interview

Picture this scenario, there's a family meeting, so you've got James, Analise, Mason, Sam, Logan, David, Malinda, Garrett, Helen, Mark, Nate.  Whatever they were discussing is over and now we've got them right where we want them!  Lets get right to it.

James:  Of the three, which terrify you the most and why: Helen, Analise, or your kids?  

a. He laughs nervously. "Uh, I'm not sure to be honest. I'll go with the ex-wife. She won't get mad at me for that."

Analise: Say the house caught on fire and Sam could save you or Mason, who do you think she'd choose?  (Lol.)

a. She takes a deep breath and purses her lips together. "Who do you think?"

Another question for Analise.  Out of the mother's in this room, whom do you think deserves mother of the year?

a. She starts to answer, then looks around, and plasters a forced smile on her face. "I think we all have our own different parenting style. Some tend to value being friends with their children while others may go the authoritarian way." 

Mason: How's college life faring?  Do you miss hanging out with Sam and Logan whenever you want?  Do you think you miss Sam more or does she miss you more?

a. He's staring at Analise, his eyebrows are fixed in a glare, but turns at the question. "College is fine. And yes, I miss them, but I think I probably miss Sam more than she does me. She's still at home with Logan and her dad." He gives Analise a pointed look as he says the last word.

David:  Why did you suddenly drop out of Sam's life?  Especially when you were the only father she'd ever known?

a. "Uh," he barks out a nervous laugh, glancing at Analise too. Readjusting in his seat, he folds his hands over his lap and shrugs. "I'll be honest. I didn't want to leave Sam, but I was concerned if I pushed to see her that Analise would do something horrible." He ignores the quiet gasp from Analise and nods at the interviewer. "I was scared of my ex, plain and simple and I shouldn't have been. I should've gone ahead to protect Sam, no matter the cost."

Malinda: How does one handle these intense family meetings?  And if you could plan the perfect murder of anyone in this room and get away with it, who would your victim be?

a. Her eyebrows shoot up and she chuckles. "Oh dear. Handle these?" She scans the room, lingering on Analise's frozen state and then Samantha before she sighs. "I do the best I can. I think everyone knows that I care very much for Samantha. I'll always have her, David, and Mark as my highest priorities. As for the murder question, I'll let you concoct it for me and that's probably my answer." She winks at the interviewer. 

Garrett: Does having a teenage daughter somewhat like you scare the pants off you?

a. He starts laughing and indicates Mason. "Uh, I think I can say that the guy who's a father's worst nightmare has already come into Samantha's life." He extends a hand towards Mason, as if stopping an attack. Mason doesn't move, though. "But I will say that Mason loves and protects Samantha so as a father, I appreciate that too."  

Sam: Honey, why haven't you gotten yourself legally emancipated yet?  The adults in your life are so dysfunctional it's a miracle you haven't done it already and washed your hands of them.  (Except maybe David and Malinda and they aren't even related to you by blood.)

a. "I'm eighteen. What's the point? It was only a few months."

Helen: Your sons are known for being strong willed.  What will you do if Mason and Logan close ranks around Sam and refuse to give her up?

a. She snorts, then pats her chest as if embarrassed. "Haven't they already done that, honey?"

Logan:  Any chance of you settling for a single girl like Mason anytime soon? I will admit to loving the drama that comes with everyone trying to get a piece of you, but doesn't it ever get tiring?

a. He shrugs and flashes a grin. "Whatever. I'm having fun."

Nate: Why are you trying to distance yourself from Mason at college so much?  You know you're family to the Kades.  Hanging out with douches who just want to use you don't doesn't do you justice.  

a. "Uh," he frowns. "I'm under contract not to tell you what happens in the book." 

And there you have it folks.  I'm sort of glad I'm not required to attend any of those family meetings, but I'm super excited for Fallen Crest Fourth Down, the fourth book in this amazing series.  Aren't you?  Let me know what you thought of those answers!  

About Tijan


Tijan started writing later in life, after she had already graduated college with a different direction in mind and a different degree under her belt. Hitting the brakes on that path, she taught herself how to write a good book and began posting at sites such as Fictionpress, along with Wattpad. After receiving such encouraging messages from readers, she self-published Fallen Crest High and has continued throughout the year. She continues to keep writing NA books!

To find out more about Tijan and the amazing books she writes, you can visit her on facebook, twitter, or find her on goodreads.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About