Thursday, January 1, 2015

A quick look back at 2014.

Happy New Year!

I hope this coming year will bring all of you blessings, joy, prosperity, and lots of great books!

I wanted to take a quick look back at last year.

714 posts.

253 reviews

109 were 5 star reviews.

26 were 4.5 stars

96 were 4 stars

14 were 3.5 stars

7 were 3 stars

1 were 2 stars

I read 514 books.  That includes serials, novellas, short stories.  This was tracked using Goodreads.

That's not bad for a little under 10 months of blogging.

I'm very grateful for every single one of you who reads what I have to share and comments.  Thank you so much for making my first year of blogging so much fun.  I'm also very grateful to the wonderful authors who share their hard work with me and the world.

Here's looking forward to 2015 and hoping it's epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About