Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sales! Sales! Sales!

Here are some books that are on sale this week that I've either read or would love to read and I thought I'd share them with you!




••*´¨`*•.☆• $.99c Sales  •☆.•*´¨`*••
Here's a book I've read and loved.  In fact I've read and loved the entire series.  I mean rugby players.  How can you not love them? They're like the manliest men!

Synopsis

Book one of the London Legends

Rugby player Spencer Bailey is determined to win a spot on England's World Cup team. But with a month break before the selectors start watching him, he's eager to have fun with a woman who knows the score: the relationship will end when rugby season begins. The lovely American Caitlyn Sweeney seems perfect for the role of temporary lover, since her visa will run out soon anyway.

Caitlyn works for an international disaster relief organization and can handle the world's worst crises, but she flinches from her own. Her past has left her with a fear of intimacy so deep that she has trouble getting close to anyone--until she meets sexy Spencer. His hot body and easygoing nature are too much for even her to resist.

Neither Caitlyn nor Spencer expects to fall hard for each other. But with their relationship deadline approaching, the old rules of the game seem less important than before...until past secrets surface, challenging everything they thought they knew about each other.

86,000 words


Books in the London Legends series
1: Knowing the Score
2: Playing It Close
3: Tempting the Player
3.5: Unwrapping Her Perfect Match: A London Legends Christmas Novella
4: Taming the Legend

Romantic Themes: virgin heroine, international romance, professional athlete, matchmaker  

Categories: contemporary romance, sports romance, rugby romance, contemporary romance novel, contemporary romance series, rugby player, London, England 


In case you're still on the fence about this book, here's a link to my review so you can see why I loved it so much. 
______________________________________________
I'd like to read this book.  I have a thing for athletes and I do consider racing a sport.

Jordana Mia Lezamy - Author Exotic Racing Crusader (Exotic Racers #1)

Synopsis
EXOTIC CARS MEET A LOVE STORY 

"NOTHING IN LIFE IS A COINCIDENCE" 
It was my special day, an occasion to celebrate my life, when my entire future was rewritten and set on a new course with one look in his eyes.

Or was this always part of the destiny that I believed I could not run from?

As I watched him at the ILLEGAL STREET RACING SHOW I never planned on attending – I was certain of one thing about his speed and velocity behind a wheel of a car:

ONLY GOD is capable of catching him when he races. 

The moment we met, there was no looking back at a past life that led me down a darkened and lonely road any longer.

Before him I had never dated anyone. Before him I lead a normal good-girl life.

With him my PLUS SIZE CURVES and unique facial features are loved and adored beyond a passionate and lustful extent 

Beside him I became queen to the leader of an EXOTIC CARS RACING EMPIRE. 

As fate would have it, regrets collected like old friends ready to relive both our most agonizing moments.

It’s always darkest before the dawn, but to see the sunrise, there are SEVEN words of HIS racing team pledge barricading the way at the end of the finish line: 

Oath 
Griffin 
Blood 
Hypersonic 
Racers 
Breakneck 
League 

Cauterized words onto his soul that will decide if he is either a villain or a savior.

The ultimate sacrifice of defying his most cardinal law for me must be decided by him alone.
Which will he choose? 
Which will he let go of? 
Which means more?

This is our journey. This is where our racing legacy with fast cars begin.


Contemporary, Erotica, New Adult, Romance : Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.
 

___________________________________

Here's another series I'd love to read and it's only $0.99! (It turns out I already bought it, so now I just need free time to read it! :p)

23161216

From New York Times best selling author Cassia Leo, a sexy and thrilling series about love and treachery.

At twenty-eight, Luke Maxwell is the hottest eligible bachelor in America and the billionaire CEO of Maxwell Computers. When Brina Kingston is hired by Luke's competitor as a corporate spy, Brina successfully works her way into a position in Luke's office and his bed. But she soon finds herself risking the most important assignment of her career and, possibly, the greatest love of her life.

Due to strong language and sexual content, this series is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

This omnibus edition contains the ENTIRE Luke series.

Series reading order:
* Mirror (LUKE, #1)
* Memory (LUKE, #2)
* Linked (LUKE, #3)
* Password (LUKE, #4)
* Timeout (LUKE, #5)
* Hunting Luke (A Short Story)
* Trust In Me (LUKE, #6)
* Decode (LUKE, #7)
 

Purchase Links

A.J. Bennett and Julia Crane have a book on sale that I haven't read, but it looks really good!



The Sicarii: Hired Gun Serials by A.J. Bennett and Julia Crane
Only .99 cents for a limited time.
#AdultParanormal 


I hope you pick up and enjoy some of these books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About