Sunday, June 15, 2014

One more day before "Mason" by Tijan is here and I got to interview him!

For everyone whose wondering how is Mason coming when he's already a character in three books, allow me to tell you. Tijan has written a novella from Mason's point of view set before Fallen Crest High.  Now I'm not totally sure if it's set right before then or if it's all of his childhood/teenage years, but honestly, I don't care.  All I know is I get Mason uncensored and uncut!  Now if only he was real...and I was ten years younger.  I'd be willing to go to jail for *cough* doing Mason, orange does look good on me, but will just settle for ogling and daydreaming about all the things I'd like to do to him.  Not only will he be here TOMORROW, but I got a chance to sit down and talk to him last week!  Here's the gorgeous cover.



Purchase links:


Now lets get right down to it.  I've seated myself across from Mason so I can see his facial expressions as I ask him questions.  He looks bored so I hurriedly start.


1)When did you first realize things weren't okay with your parents?

Mason snorts. "Since I was able to think. This has been going on all my life."

2)How'd you first discover your dad was cheating? How old were you?
"I just always knew. I don't know the exact age it clicked. It was just always there."

3)How old were you when you lost your virginity?  With whom and where?

He laughs. "Not your business. Sorry." (Sorry ladies, he wasn't willing to answer.  I know we all want to know.)


4)When was the first time you got drunk?

"Oh man. Too young to."

5)How do you feel about your parents getting a divorce?

He sighs. "Relief, but it's a bitter pill to swallow at the same time. We lost our family, but we didn't really have a family in the first place."

6)What's the last memory you have of your parents being happy together?

He snorts again. "I have no idea. They were drunk one night together. That was when I was real little, though, maybe five?"

7)What's your happiest memory of the four of you being together?

"We went hiking one time. That was nice." 

8)How did you cope with your Dad's cheating?
"Not good. I've been a major asshole."  (I'm wondering if I should ask for 
details...he doesn't look any happier. I'll pass.)

9) Do you like, let alone respect either of your parents?

"No." 

10)Name your current best friend and main squeeze.  
"Nate and Logan." He shakes his head. "No girlfriend." 

11)What's the best prank you've ever pulled on someone?

"Stealing a cop car." He laughs. "The prank wasn't really on the cops. It was a twisted way it was on my dad. He wanted to introduce us to his new girlfriend so we went and got arrested instead."  

12) What did you see in Marissa that allowed you to be friends? She is weak and couldn't handle the flak from the fab four and their minions, not something you usually like.

She didn't give a shit about me. Not at first, anyway, and she didn't want anything from me. There was no hidden agenda with her. It was refreshing. 

With that Mason gets up and leaves.  I guess he's reached the end of his patience and the interview is over.  All I can do is sit and admire his taut backside as it walks away from me, while I try to process everything he's said.  Is it tomorrow yet?  I need more Mason and he just left!


If you haven't already, don't forget to check out the other books in this series!

The ebook is currently free!
Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.

This book contains adult/mature young adult situations.

Purchase links:



----------------------------------


Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what’s needed. If she doesn’t, Mason’s future could be destroyed.

Purchase links:



----------------------------------


Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don't like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there's another battle growing. Things are about to come to a disastrous end between the towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam's other main dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting arrested or hospitalized. 

Purchase links:


----------------------------------

And coming (hopefully) soon!



----------------------------------

There's also an alternative version of Fallen Crest Family.  Tijan scrapped this version because she wasn't happy with it, but published it at the request of her readers.


This book was originally written to be the sequel to Fallen Crest High. It was scrapped and not used. Fallen Crest Family was written instead as the number two book in the Fallen Crest Series. However; this version was posted on the author's page for free reading as a thank you to her readers. After reading what she posted, enough fans requested this story to be published so here it is. This book is not meant to be promoted or a part of the Fallen Crest Series. It has been published at the readers' requests and it is for them to enjoy. With all this said, please enjoy. The original chapters are still posted for free reading.

Purchase links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About