Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tijan Blog Hop: Tijan Franchise Part One


It's no secret I love Tijan and her books.  They're exciting, stimulating, hot, action packed, and just plain good stuff. It's also no secret Tijan loves her fans, so she came up with something just for us! I'm so EXCITED to share it with you and read it too! 


TIJAN FRANCHISE:

A MEETING FOR ALL

“Okay.” Samantha got out of the car and shut the door. “What are we doing here?” Turning
to survey the house, it was huge, but that didn’t impress her as much anymore. After living with Mason and Logan in their dad’s home, which was more of a mausoleum than a house, another mansion wasn’t a shock to the system. However, what had her confused were the two guards at the front door. They were giants. Big. Tall. Muscular. Both had their hands resting in front of them, but with their jackets pulled tight around them, there was something clipped on their sides.
They had guns.

When she realized that, her hand reached for the door once again, but Mason halted her, “It’ll be okay.”

“Guns, Mason.”

He came around the side of the car to her and grabbed her hand. “I know, but this is like a convention thing at the same time. I’ve heard about those guys. They’re just guards for that other storyline, Carter Reed, who seems like an okay guy.”

Logan laughed, coming to Sam’s other side. “That’s the killer right? For the mob?” He gave Mason a thumbs-up sign and smirked. “Yep. Any guy who has killed is an okay guy by me. Let’s eat.” Slapping Samantha on the shoulder, he started forward.

“He’s insane.”

Mason grinned down at her. “What? I thought he was awesome and no one could forget about it?”

Giving a slight laugh, Sam started forward. Her hand was clasped with Mason’s and they headed for the mansion. Logan was already at the door and they watched as he lifted his hand up as if waiting for a high five. The security guards didn’t react. They remained as stoic statues, but Logan wasn’t waiting for it. His hand went up and around, as he moved past them inside, his hand came back down and he smacked one guard on the ass.

The guard jerked forward, more from surprise than the force of that smack. Blinking rapidly, he started to turn towards where Logan went, but must’ve rethought it because he went back to his statuesque pose, facing forward and hands at the ready.

When Samantha and Mason started up the stairs, they saw the guard on the left was fighting back a grin while the guard whose ass had gotten hit was watching them with narrowed eyes. Mason held his hand up, saying, “I’m not my brother. He’s a different type of player.”
Sam stepped inside and pulled Mason the rest of the way. Both guards didn’t respond. After they closed the door, she said, “Explain it to me again. What is this again?”

To find out more about Tijan's books check 


And that's the end of the part I get to share.  I'm so excited for this week.  Make sure you go to http://midwestbookloversclub.blogspot.com/2014/11/tijan-franchise-blog-hope.html for the next part! It'll be live between 1 and 5 PM!  


5 comments:

  1. Hi. I saw you comment (I'm assuming your moon liver on goodreads) on good reads which was posted 6 years ago, haha a very long time so I'm not sure if you'll remember, but I just read the tijan cross over and let me tell you I was mind blown. Your comment/review from 6 years ago had the link to this page and I had a couple questions. I literally just finished reading this crossover book but who is Shane? I'm assuming it's the new character she's introducing and the suspense is literally killing me because she says I'm the original one, what does that mean??? I was scrolling through the reviews and couldn't find anything. I hope I'm not a hassle just needed some answers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long time!

      Back before FCH, Tijan wrote a bunch of books centered around Shane, her first protagonist. They were available to read for free on fictionpress, her website, and maybe Wattpad for a little bit. She took them down once FCH took off and has been hoping to revisit them. She's committed to a number of projects and has said before the books require major editing, and she's worried that her evolution as a writer has changed so much, it might make the books unsalvageable. You and I both know as Tijan fans, she only writes great stories.

      Hopefully she'll be able to give them the time they require sooner than later, although I'm willing to wait any amount of time to get a story from her. :)

      I hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you this answers ALL my questions, I wasn't aware of Shane because it been a year and a half since I first picked up a tijan book, Carter Reed, who btw I'm crushing on really bad 😂, and Im happy to know tahy she had a little past with an older character but I can't wait for any new 4elease she has because it always leaves me feeling giddy. Sometimes i just over think about things that be left unsanawered for example her novel, ryan's bed which hits close to home and is a great story and cannot thank tijan enough for putting our there and raising awareness.

      Moon Love princess you sound amazing and as a fellow tijaner I'm fiveing you a virtual hug and salute! You sound like an awesome person and thank you for getting back to me. I hope you have a great day/night!

      Apologies for any typos I'm struggling with writing in this small space through my phone!

      Oh, one last thing is this your personal blog? For books and all things, I haven't had the chance to explore but I will soon!

      (I just realised I didn't press the reply button so idk if you'll get the message hence I c+p it as a reply again😅)

      Delete
  2. Thank you this answers ALL my questions, I wasn't aware of Shane because it been a year and a half since I first picked up a tijan book, Carter Reed, who btw I'm crushing on really bad 😂, and Im happy to know tahy she had a little past with an older character but I can't wait for any new 4elease she has because it always leaves me feeling giddy. Sometimes i just over think about things that be left unsanawered for example her novel, ryan's bed which hits close to home and is a great story and cannot thank tijan enough for putting our there and raising awareness.

    Moon Love princess you sound amazing and as a fellow tijaner I'm fiveing you a virtual hug and salute! You sound like an awesome person and thank you for getting back to me. I hope you have a great day/night!

    Apologies for any typos I'm struggling with writing in this small space through my phone!

    Oh, one last thing is this your personal blog? For books and all things, I haven't had the chance to explore but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am happy I was able to help you.

      Yes, this is my blog, but I haven't really been active here as of late. Most of my book activity is on Goodreads and Twitter these days. I lurk really on Facebook and Instagram.

      And no need to apologize for anything, your words and message came through clearly! After all we both speak the language of Tijan! Lol. Have a great day/night as well!

      Delete

 

Blogger news

About