Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Reads Book Swap Reveal


I signed up last month to take part in a book swap hosted by lifewithrosieblog.com and americanhoneyblog.com. I was paired with Sara from http://carpelibrumgirl.blogspot.com/, whom I've had the pleasure of swapping with before.  She's a master swapper and always give me great ideas!


Here are the rules:

Your Swap Objective: Your package should include the following: 
  • a beach read
  • a book from your partner's wishlist
  • a book that you think your partner would love
  • *optional-any other odds and ends related to summer or books

We decided to swap one more book and cap our spending at $50. I love shopping for books and trust me I feel no guilt if I'm shopping for someone else.


Here's what I saw when I opened my package.


And another photo after I pulled out the envelope of beautiful bookmarks Sara makes.


I was so impressed with Sara's packaging and little notes.  She labeled and identified everything with why she chose the books to what other items she included in the package. They were so sweet and adorable!  I'm definitely stealing that idea for future swaps!

Once I had everything untied, here's what was in my package.


Book goodies I got: 



Flirting With Fire by Kate Meader (One Sara would like to read.)
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (Summer read)
Crash by Nicole Williams (Just because.)
The One in My Heart  by Sherry Thomas (From my wishlist.) 

Plus some beautiful bookmarks, a tasty bag of dessert flavored Skittles, a delicious bag of dessert inspired Lindt chocolates, and a much needed strawberry lemonade Starbucks refresher. 

Thank you so much Sara for all my lovely books and items!  I also want to thank Chelcie and Ashley for hosting the swap! 

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks like you had a great package! You'll have to let me know how you like The Geography of You and Me because it's been on my list for a while! Thanks so much for participating!

    xo, Chelsie @ Life with Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did get an awesome package! I hope you enjoy all of your books and treats! Thanks for joining us and I hope you'll come back for our next swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Ashley! I look forward to reading them too. I'll be back if y'all will have me! :)

      Delete

 

Blogger news

About