Monday, August 24, 2015

Guess what I'm participating in...again?!

It's that time of year again! I get to shop for someone else and buy them one of my favorite things in the world, books!


As always, this fabulous swap is hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps. If you're interested in participating and to find out more, go here:  Chaotic Goddess Swaps Books ‘n’ Bloggers Signup PostToday is the last day to sign up, so make sure to do it today or you'll miss out!

I'm always look forward to pouring through my swap partner's wishlist and my bookshelves to see what I think they'd love. 


Important Dates to Remember
  • Sign-Ups Close on August 24th, 2015
  • Partners Assigned by August 26th, 2015
  • Packages Ship by September 5th, 2015
  • Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes live on September 9th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About