Thursday, December 3, 2015

Excerpt Reveal: The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate #2) by Kathy Coopmans

Are you ready for an excerpt?!



Title: The Redemption of Roan
Author: Kathy Coopmans


Excerpt

“Dance with me?”
 Her eyes glimmer. The most captivating smile spreads across her face. Taking her beer out of her hand, I set it down on the table next to me. I gently pull her into my arms. Her body presses firmly to mine. Her hands twine around my neck. God, she feels so good. It’s as if she was made to be here in my arms. We sway slowly. Clapton’s deep velvety voice is speaking the truth. She does look wonderful.
“You surprise me at every turn, Mr. Diamond.” Her breath is so close to my ear. I’ve never danced with a woman before. I have no clue what the hell I’m even doing. All I know is she spears my thoughts. I can’t stop thinking about her. I could easily become addicted to this euphoria as much as I’m already addicted to her well-being. I’m in way over my damned head. I know so much about her, yet I feel like there is so much more to learn. I’m turning into one of those fuck-puppets. She has me dangling on a damn string and doesn’t even fucking know it. Alina has the upper hand here without knowing much about me. I chastise myself mentally to move slowly, to learn about her more intimately. Not in a sexual way. She needs to know she can trust me. I wonder what’s going through her mind right now. My mind is screaming at me to find out things about her I don’t know, while my dick is trying to fight its way out of my pants. Yeah, well forget it, buddy. She will definitely be worth the wait.
“That’s the plan.” My voice is gruff.
 She squeals slightly when I dip her back, her long naked neck exposed. It’s my tongue this time that wants to reach out and run up her graceful neck. Lick her lazily, seductively. I rein him in. Keep my mouth shut. I bring her back up, spinning her slowly then bringing her back into me. I need to tie my dick up with my tongue, this way they’ll both shut the hell up.
“Are you a romantic?”
 Our mouths are not even an inch apart.
 “I’ve never had anyone to romance before.”
 I’m speaking the truth. My hand instinctively reaches up and caresses her cheek.
“You are astoundingly beautiful in every way a woman should be.”
The music keeps playing. It switched to a different song. I’m so caught up in her I couldn’t tell you the name of the song if my life depended on it. It’s slow and sensual, exactly the same way we are swaying back and forth. There’s no lead and follow between us. We’re two people attracted to each other.
 We’ve stopped moving. My hand is still stroking her cheek. Her eyes dart to my lips. My plan was to go slow with her. To not even kiss hertonight before I took her home. To let her know I respect her in every way.  But I can’t seem to help myself. My face leans in slowly, knowing I only get one first kiss with this woman. I could devour her with my mouth, clue her in and let her know specifically what she does to me. Instead, when my lips brush across her soft lips, a spark ignites in me. I’ve often wondered if the truth stands behind what happens when two electric currents collide. I feel it. The heat is slowly building up, then vaporizing in an extremely hot explosion.
 Darting my tongue out, I slowly glide it across her bottom lip. She exhales, opening wider, clinging her mouth to mine. My plan was to control this kiss, but she takes complete control, which shocks the shit out of me. I’ll let her for now. She shows no sign at all of her sweet innocence, her lack of experience. Those tantalizing plump lips feel better than I ever thought they would. She’s kissing me like she’s never been kissed before. Bringing my other hand up to hold her in place, I tilt her head to the perfect angle. Her tongue darts out first, slowly meshing with mine. I lose all control then, devouring her mouth with mine. Our tongues play war with one another, each one trying to demolish the other. Fuck me all the way back to Michigan. I am so totally screwed. Totally fucked.


Pre-Order Now!
Amazon-US: http://amzn.to/1HEw8C7 
UK- http://amzn.to/1QlhUc4 
CA- http://amzn.to/1N0tB7J 
AU- http://bit.ly/1QzdIF3 
Ibooks- http://apple.co/1HEwTev 
Kobo- http://bit.ly/1HxBDmD
B&N- http://bit.ly/1Magwo

About Kathy Coopmans

kathy coopman.jpg
Amazon Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans, lives in Michigan with her husband Tony where they have two grown sons.
After raising her children she decided to publish her first book and retiring from being a hairstylist.
She now writes full time.
She's a huge sports fan with her favorite being Football and Tennis.
She's a giver and will do anything she can to help another person succeed!

Use whichever one of these you would like babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About